Organization: Reno Diagnostic Centers
Contact: Joanna Illges
Locale: Reno, NV
About the Position:
Reno Diagnostic Centers (RDC) are technologically advanced medical imaging centers and considered the benchmark for excellence in Northern Nevada in medical imaging. Our staff is committed to professional and caring services for our patients,referring physicians,and the community. When you are hired at RDC,you are joining a truly remarkable group of employees.
We believe that there is more to advanced medical imaging than simply providing services to patients. It means providing our patients with the highest level of dignity and respect. It also means that our patients,referring physicians,and insurance companies should receive the most comprehensive medical imaging technology,the highest level of professional expertise in the industry,and the best patient care available. Since 1985,Northern Nevadans have put their trust in Reno Diagnostic Centers. Join our team in Reno,NV.
·Maintains and complies with all safety protocols related to MRI operations as required.
·Performs MRI imaging procedures on appropriate anatomical regions in accordance with accepted standards of practice and protocols of the company.
·Responsible for ensuring the tech-aid completes and signs the Patient Screening form and explains the procedure to the patient.
·Responsible for ensuring that the tech aids maintain patient care,comfort,and safety during transport to and from the coach and during the exam.
·Maintains technical competency through continued education and participation in private and company-sponsored training programs as offered.
·Under guidance and approval of site Radiologists administers contrast agents according to site-specific protocols.
·Cooperates with facility healthcare personnel and complies with facility policies and procedures.
·Maintains current Permits to Practice in all states in which services are performed.
·Provide images to the facility in the desired site format.
·Performs equipment quality checks and troubleshoots problems. Calls for service and notifies all pertinent team members.
·May assist with the setup and tear down of equipment in accordance with SMS and/or manufacturers’ guidelines.
·Maintains a clean environment inside and outside of the MRI operational area.
·Completes necessary administrative tasks as assigned.
·Follows quality assurance guidelines and maintains patient confidentiality.
·Cooperates with facility healthcare professionals and complies with facility policies/procedures.
·Complies with all safety policies and regulations.
·Observes and complies with all HIPAA policies and procedures in accordance with PHI access level and shall immediately report any improper or questionable use and/or disclosures of PHI to the HIPAA compliance officer through appropriate channels.
• Possess ARMRIT registry,and minimum of 1-year experience in MRI.
• Siemens experience desired; preferably Espree /Skyra/Area platforms.
• Two to five years of experience in a 3T MRI environment (preferred) or 1.5T MRI environment.
• Ability to lift a minimum of 60 pounds as well as assist with patient maneuvering.
• Basic Cardiac Life Support certification (Pediatric Advanced Life Support certification a plus).
• Current knowledge of sterile technique and supplies used during special exams related to MRI.
• Ability to work effectively with a variety of professional and ancillary personnel.
• Ability to demonstrate mature judgment,initiative,and proficiency in MRI Technologist skills.
• Ability to work independently and without direct supervision.
• Ability to operate as a team player.
• Proficiency in point of care testing.
If you meet these qualifications and would like to support us in our mission by becoming part of our team,please submit your resume today!
Siemens - Skyra and/or Aera
Willing to train? yes
Listing expires: July 14, 2021
Back to ARMRIT Job Board.