Organization: Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts
Contact: David Kuhs
Locale: San Mateo, CA
About the Position:
Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts is a leading Bay Area private healthcare college offering an extensive variety of nursing and allied healthcare programs such as: Vocational Nurse,Psychiatric Technician and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN pathway) as well as Nursing Assistant,Medical Assistant,Dental Assistant and Phlebotomy Technician and healthcare programs: Associate of Science in Physical Therapist Assistant,Ultrasound Technology,MRI,Radiologic Technology,and Bachelor of Science in Diagnostic Medical Imaging.
We are currently seeking a Clinical Coordinator for the MRI Program at our San Mateo,CA Area Campus.
The primary function of the Clinical Coordinator is to manage day to day clinical rotations of the students at the affiliated clinical sites. This is done through management and oversight of students currently or preparing for the clinical rotations,constant communication with clinical sites,program director and outreach department. Clinical Coordinator also is involved in teaching of didactic and lab component of the program. Clinical site acquisition assistance/participation and maintenance is also a key responsibility for this role. Student management also includes involvement to ensure satisfactory academic progress is being maintained and that student marks,attendance,remediation documentation,and other reprimands are all kept up to date.
• Must possess a minimum of a BS Degree,preferably Master’s Degree.
• Strong organizational skills
• Proficiency in Word and Outlook
• Possession of current MRI Technologist (ARMRIT) credential
• Expertise in interpersonal and oral presentation/written communication skills,as demonstrated by: data sheet,diplomas,degrees,transcripts,certifications,CVs/Resumes,and in personal interview
• Have a minimum of 3 years experience as an MRI Technologist at an imaging facility/hospital/clinic
• Graduation from an accredited program in the specialty field or subject area. Additionally,the clinical coordinator possesses two (2) years of occupational (i.e.,practical) experience in the subject field in which they teach
• A minimum of one year experience teaching in a MRI-accredited program
• 1-3 years experience preferred as an Clinical Instructor in a MRI Technologist program
Listing expires: July 29, 2019
Back to ARMRIT Job Board.