Organization: Casa Loma College
Contact: Veronica Pantoja
Locale: VAN NUYS, CA
About the Position:
IMAGING FACULTY - MRI
Casa Loma College has been changing lives in the Los Angeles and Orange County areas for over 50 years!
We have one of the Finest Educational Imaging Programs in California and have an immediate opening to join our MRI Team. We are seeking faculty who are enthusiastic and passionate about the imaging field,with have the ability to motivate and teach students. Change the future now.
Job responsibilities include:
• Deliver of instruction according to curriculum plan and daily lesson plans
• Incorporate various teaching methods in the classroom to engage and teach students
• Remediate and tutor students before and after class
Experience and Requirements:
• Applicants must be nationally credentialed with a minimum of three years experience in their specialty.
• Must be current on immunizations,physical,CPR,Fire Card Certification
• Pass required employee background check and drug testing
• Will be required to take Teaching the Adult Learner Online Course,within one month of hire
Compensation is dependent on experience,knowledge and educational level.
Job Type: Full-time
Listing expires: December 1, 2019
Back to ARMRIT Job Board.