Organization: Casa Loma College
Contact: Veronica Pantoja
Locale: VAN NUYS, CA
About the Position:
Bring your enthusiasm to life as the ASSISTANT DIRECTOR of one of the finest MRI Programs in Southern California!
The Assistant MRI Program Director will assist the Program Director in the day to day operations of the MRI Program including supervision of students and faculty; maintaining our MRI program in compliance with proper accrediting agencies,assisting in teaching all didactic courses in MRI,and assisting in the acquisition of clinical affiliates for student clinical training and responsible for recruiting applicants for the program. This is a full time position.
Minimum Education,Skills,and Abilities:
• ARMRIT and AART registered in MRI
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 3 years' experience as a clinical instructor or in a supervisory position
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in field as MRI technologist
• Ability to focus on student learning outcomes and student success
• Knowledge of and ability to apply relevant current education methodologies and techniques.
Casa Loma College has a strong foundation of educating and training students since 1966 – if this job seems like a good fit and you want to be a part of what we do – Apply Now!
Job Type: Full-time
Listing expires: June 1, 2019
Back to ARMRIT Job Board.