Organization: SALINAS VALLEY RADIOLOGISTS,INC.
Contact: Y Ramirez
Locale: Salinas, CA
About the Position:
Salinas Valley Radiologists,Inc.
Opening available now for a part time MRI technologist at Salinas Valley Radiologists,Inc. outpatient clinics.
Responsible for performance of all MRI patient imaging procedures and all patient safety protocols. General duties include screening patients for safety issues,confirming patient identification,confirming exam to be performed,counseling patient regarding MRI procedure,and positioning of patient in the MRI. Also enters data into computer systems including patient history,anatomical area to be scanned,orientation specified,etc. Outstanding communication skills required to work in a fast paced outpatient environment with patients,coworkers and physicians. Performs other duties as necessary.
1. MRI Certification or MRI certification eligible
2. Proficiency with major MRI manufacturer equipment,Siemens preferred
3. Minimum one (1) year’s experience as an MRI Technologist preferred
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
5. Demonstrates a positive team attitude
6. Demonstrates computer literacy
7. Demonstrates friendly and energetic personality
8. Able to lift/carry 25-30 lbs.
9. Able to walk,stand,sit,bend,reach and squat
Listing expires: May 1, 2018
Back to ARMRIT Job Board.